Become a SafetySkills Account Executive!
The Account Executive is responsible for prospecting, closing business and accurately working their individual pipeline for SafetySkills. Each AE is ultimately responsible for their own lead generation through outbound phone calls, email campaigns and social selling. This role is to actively seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Minimum of 2 years of B2B sales experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with basic MS Office tools like Outlook and Excel
- Natural curiosity and a strong desire to build and maintain relationships
- Ambitious and hardworking (we consistently promote from within)
- Work well in an open office and fast-paced team environment
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to bounce back easily from rejection
- Any experience with software and technology is a huge plus
- Experience with contact managers and CRM systems like Salesforce preferred
- Representing SafetySkills as a professional, honorable, credible and responsible organization to prospects and customers
- Complying with the sales processes set forth by SafetySkills
- Meeting agreed-upon performance quotas
- Mentoring their assigned Business Development Representatives
- Update and enhance data records using Salesforce and other tools
- Operate with the utmost integrity and professionalism, conducting yourself in a way that builds trust and credibility
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and build a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Report to the Vice President of Sales on a weekly basis in regard to sales results
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing, open office environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus!
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
- Competitive starting salary
- Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Gym Membership
- And much more!
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work at a computer for long periods of time in an office environment. Employee is also required to accept incoming calls and respond to client tickets via email. Must be able to see, hear and speak.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
SafetySkills believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law (collectively “Protected Statuses”). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, education, compensation, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff and termination, and benefits and assignments.
SafetySkills provides award-winning, engaging online safety training for HR compliance and EHS competencies, offering a comprehensive online solution for users to select and assign interactive compliance training to their employees. Since 2007, the SafetySkills team has developed and deployed over 700 EHS online training titles for organizations in six different languages.