Content Development Internship
Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the best SaaS companies in Oklahoma? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all these things, read on to see if you would be a good fit for us.
The Content Development intern will work with the Digital Design and Instructional Design Project Manager teams to facilitate efficient file management, help prepare digital assets for production, carry out certain Quality Assurance tasks, and perform other duties as assigned. This position offers room for expansion if the candidate shows proficiency and willingness to learn SafetySkills’ development processes and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- People person: the ability to converse with diverse personalities in a patient and kind manner, on the phone, in person and via email
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Process assets and upload to digital asset library
- Tag assets in digital asset library
- Use development software such as Unreal Engine to adjust/manage assets
- Prepare 3D models for production (adjust clothing, body presentation, etc.)
- Perform functional QC for completed courseware
- Perform courseware packaging functions (packaging new/rebuilt courses, creating microlearning, etc.)
- Produce assets for copyright claims
- Other duties as assigned
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work at a computer for long periods of time in an office environment. Employee is also required to accept incoming calls and respond to client tickets via email. Must be able to see, hear and speak.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
SafetySkills provides award-winning, engaging online safety training for HR compliance and EHS competencies, offering a comprehensive online solution for users to select and assign interactive compliance training to their employees. Since 2007, the SafetySkills team has developed and deployed over 700 EHS online training titles for organizations in six different languages.
SafetySkills believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law (collectively “Protected Statuses”). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, education, compensation, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff and termination, and benefits and assignments.