Customer Care Representative
Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the best SaaS companies in Oklahoma? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all these things, read on to see if you would be a good fit for us.
The employee is primarily responsible for providing effective customer service and technical support for all clients by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. They also have responsibility to work with the application development and training success teams to retain current customers and attract new ones. This is a full-time position. The standard workday is generally from Monday through Friday, with 8 hour work day from 8am-5pm.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- People person: the ability to converse with diverse personalities in a patient and kind manner, on the phone, in person and via email
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Providing excellent customer support by triaging incoming inquiries, monitoring support tickets and documenting correspondence
- Address customer issues on the phone and via email to ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Record all customer tickets and enter data into support systems
- Create a prompt, professional and appropriate response to customer requests and issues
- Coordinate efforts with staff and SMEs to resolve problems, log and track requests for assistance
- Responsible for knowing when to escalate an incident as well as ability to resolve basic questions to problems associated with account administration, system navigation/functionality access and FAQs
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Work Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use computers including Microsoft Office, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Ability to type quickly and accurately is essential
- Ability to provide step-by-step instructions and clearly express ideas and solutions to customers and colleagues
- Previous customer service/technical support experience
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Some college is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care (FSA)
- Gym Membership (Employee pays half)
- PTO – 3 weeks for new employees
- Holiday Pay
- Casual dress code
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work at a computer for long periods of time in an office environment. Employee is also required to accept incoming calls and respond to client tickets via email. Must be able to see, hear and speak.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Hours Of Work
This is a full-time position. The standard workday is generally from Monday through Friday, with 8 hours commencing from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, with one hour for lunch.
SafetySkills provides award-winning, engaging online safety training for HR compliance and EHS competencies, offering a comprehensive online solution for users to select and assign interactive compliance training to their employees. Since 2007, the SafetySkills team has developed and deployed over 700 EHS online training titles for organizations in six different languages.
SafetySkills believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law (collectively “Protected Statuses”). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, education, compensation, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff and termination, and benefits and assignments.