Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the best SaaS companies in Oklahoma? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all these things, read on to see if you would be a good fit for us.
The HR Intern role is well-organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. The HR Intern will assist in planning employee morale initiatives, researching /scheduling for various vendors, maintaining office supplies, greeting visitors, and providing general administrative support to our employees as well as support the office environment.
- Must be extremely organized and friendly
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies and assist with the logistics of new hires and terminations
- Serves as a contact for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, and errands
- Assists with reference checks, monthly new hire orientation and the onboarding process
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events (i.e. quarterly rallies, luncheons, parties for birthdays/ employment anniversaries, holidays etc.) to enhance morale and company culture
- Schedule for regular/required maintenance with companies to ensure appliances are in good working order
- Order office supplies, new stationery, weekly treats, lunches, etc. as required
- Provide professional assistance to visitors as well as employees
- Create companywide announcements on Canva
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work at a computer. The employee must be able to lift/move weight up to 25lbs. Employee is also required to accept incoming calls and must be able to hear and speak.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Hours Of Work
This is an internship. The standard workday is generally from Monday through Friday, with up to 25 hours a week, with one hour for lunch.
SafetySkills provides award-winning, engaging online safety training for HR compliance and EHS competencies, offering a comprehensive online solution for users to select and assign interactive compliance training to their employees. Since 2007, the SafetySkills team has developed and deployed over 1,000 EHS online training titles for organizations in several different languages.
SafetySkills believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law (collectively “Protected Statuses”). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, education, compensation, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff and termination, and benefits and assignments.