Human Resources Coordinator
Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the best SaaS companies in Oklahoma? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all these things, read on to see if you would be a good fit for us.
SafetySkills is looking for an HR Coordinator to meet the demands of our growth goals while supporting our unique culture in which we believe makes us one of the Best Places to Work in Oklahoma. We are looking for someone that is professional, motivated, energetic and is a true headhunter to connect the right people to our career opportunities. If you are looking for a positive work environment and take pride in connecting people to their dream job, then this may be the perfect job for you!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of EEO, ADA, and other related employment laws and guidelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and recruiting platforms (LinkedIn, Zip Recruiter, etc.).
- Works closely with each hiring director to understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the specified vacant position(s).
- Build a candidate pipeline to fill positions with quality talent.
- Posts all company vacancies on internal and external sites.
- Review resumes and select qualified candidates for phone screening.
- Screens candidates and selects qualified and interested candidates for the interviewing phase, and then connects viable candidates with the hiring manager.
- Counsels candidates on the interview, hiring process, company culture, job role expectations, etc.
- Checks candidates references and credentials, verifying experience and backgrounds.
- Cultivate relationships within professional and community organization to increase awareness of our employment opportunities.
- Attends job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities to find qualified candidates.
- Follows up with directors after the interview process to determine whether a selection should be made; collects feedback if a selection is unsuccessful.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with applicable equal employment opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and regulations.
- Updates HR systems in regards to new hire information, benefit enrollments, PTO, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field required.
- Proven experience with at least 2 years of sourcing and recruitment preferred
- Experience hiring sales professionals preferred
- Must be organized, proactive and work independently
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance (1 times salary up to $100k)
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care (FSA)
- Gym Membership (Employee pays half)
- PTO – 3 weeks for new employees
- Holiday Pay
- Casual dress code
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work at a computer for long periods of time in an office environment. Employee is also required to accept incoming calls and respond to client tickets via email. Must be able to see, hear and speak.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Hours Of Work
HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. The standard workday is generally from Monday through Friday, with 8 hours commencing from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, with one hour for lunch.
SafetySkills provides award-winning, engaging online safety training for HR compliance and EHS competencies, offering a comprehensive online solution for users to select and assign interactive compliance training to their employees. Since 2007, the SafetySkills team has developed and deployed over 700 EHS online training titles for organizations in six different languages.
SafetySkills believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law (collectively “Protected Statuses”). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, education, compensation, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff and termination, and benefits and assignments.