Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the best SaaS companies in Oklahoma? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all these things, read on to see if you would be a good fit for us.
The Product Expert is responsible for supporting the Product Management Team in reviewing, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by the Application Development team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of all SafetySkills Platform Products.
The Product Expert communicates with stakeholders, gathers and submits development requests and is responsible for identifying user needs and helping stakeholders understand the business value of all platform features/products.
- Creative and Strategic thinker
- Understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to work with cross-functional and specialist teams to deliver on a common goal
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Active listening
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product
- Collaborate with and facilitate communication between stakeholders and development team.
- Review Productboard requests and work as a gate keeper to ensure all proper documentation and information is available for the request before submitting to the product backlog.
- Maintain Productboard Portal for stakeholders to enter and vote on requests/features.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and assist with prospective and current client product and service questions/issues via phone call and/or email, as needed.
- Develop internal and external product documentation/training.
- Draft updates to internal and external documentation to ensure it aligns with the changes from new releases.
- Draft updates for canned responses to clients from sales/customer care, as needed.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience and dependencies.
- Identify and help stakeholders understand the business model, value and value proposition.
- Follow our competitors and the industry to stay updated on the latest trends.
- Increase in understanding of Agile practices and new technology opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Work Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use computers is required
- Ability to spell, type quickly/accurately is required
- Azure DevOps knowledge is preferred
- Salesforce knowledge is preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care (FSA)
- Gym Membership (Employee pays half)
- PTO – 3 weeks for new employees
- Holiday Pay
- Casual dress code
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work at a computer for long periods of time in an office environment. Must be able to see, hear and speak.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Hours Of Work
This is a full-time position. The standard workday is generally from Monday through Friday, with 8 hours commencing any time between 7:00 am to 9:00 am between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm, with one hour for lunch. This position requires the ability to work outside business hours, as needed.
SafetySkills provides award-winning, engaging online safety training for HR compliance and EHS competencies, offering a comprehensive online solution for users to select and assign interactive compliance training to their employees. Since 2007, the SafetySkills team has developed and deployed over 950 EHS online training titles for organizations in several different languages.
SafetySkills believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law (collectively “Protected Statuses”). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, education, compensation, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff and termination, and benefits and assignments.