A robust learning management system is a crucial component of any training program. A learning management system, or LMS, is a software application that manages all of an organization’s training needs and records in one central place, allowing the organization to:
- Identify training requirements and set goals at the individual, team, and organizational levels
- Assign, deliver and record instructional content and training activities, whether delivered online, in the classroom, or in the field
- Track progress towards meeting training goals
- Collect data to help fulfill recordkeeping and reporting requirements and to aid in assessing the efficacy of the training program as a whole
SafetySkills offers and supports our own enterprise-level, SCORM/AICC compliant LMS that provides a powerful set of features to help organizations streamline their training processes with minimal costs. Developed specifically to meet the needs of Environmental, Health and Safety and Human Resources departments and programs, the SafetySkills LMS offers a reliable, one-stop resource to manage your organization’s training needs.
Centralized Training Management
- Assign, track and manage both online and offline training, including scheduling events and managing course enrollment, all from one central location
- Import archived training records
- Upload additional SCORM/AICC compliant courses
- Attach documents and/or links to additional resources for your learners
- Track Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Offer your employees or customers on-demand access to training and continuing education content, including the entire SafetySkills course library of over 350 course titles. Access your content at the click of a button, 24/7, 365 days a year, from desktop or mobile, anywhere internet is available.
- Provide consistent training content and assessment standards across multiple locations and types of operations, while tracking and managing your whole training program from one simple dashboard.
- Rely on our superb customer care team to stand behind you every step of the way, with easy access to live support, customer feedback forums, and an extensive knowledge base of how-to videos, user guides and FAQs at no additional cost. Premium support packages are also available to assist in setting up your account and migrating your existing content and records.
- Gain value over time as the LMS evolves to meet the growing needs of our customers. SafetySkills is routinely adding new functionality based on your feedback. Request new features, vote for features currently under consideration, and get alerts about new feature rollouts by visiting our customer feedback and support forums.
- Input custom information fields so that you can sort, filter, and track learners using any criteria you choose (job title, branch, division, location, team, etc.).
- Create and save highly customized reports over any data set you desire. Reports can be generated and sent out automatically, keeping stakeholders informed with no additional effort.
- Supplement our course library by uploading your own e-learning content, or work with our Instructional Design team to develop custom courseware.
- Upload your organization’s logo, and if desired create a custom branded course interface in order to provide a seamless brand identity experience for your learners.
An Engaging Experience
SafetySkills online safety training courseware encompasses rich media animations, studio produced audio, dynamic Flash and 3D simulations designed not only to convey the subject matter, but to engage the learner.
Your learners won’t be able to go brain-dead, simply toggling through slides; rather they are continuously challenged throughout the course to solve puzzles, answer questions and interact with the training.
Because Online Safety Training is NOT a Spectator Sport
Online Safety Training
The SafetySkills training library consists of 350+ environmental, occupational health and safety (EHS) and human resources (HR) compliance titles targeted toward multiple industries.
We believe that training is more effective when the learner can identify and relate to the situations, subjects and environments specific to their own industry. SafetySkills online safety training courseware includes EHS and HR series focused on specific industries, including: