Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the best SaaS companies in Oklahoma? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all these things, read on to see if you would be a good fit for us.
The Software Developer is a position within the Software Engineering team responsible for collaborating on product requirements, engaging in the scheduling of work, programming new features, making changes to existing features, fixing code defects, testing, and releasing product as needed by the business.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience with Asp.net with extensive knowledge of C# and SQL
- Nice to have: Experience with Node.js, NPM, and Angular with knowledge of TypeScript, CSS, and HTML
- Exposure to Big Data requirements with an emphasis in Business Analytics
- Experience implementing and maintaining backend services or serverless technology
- Experience using cloud services: Azure & AWS
- Familiar with Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Understands concepts of APIs, working knowledge of REST API preferred
- Nice to Have: Experience with OData
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Nice to have: Experience implementing and maintaining build pipelines in Azure DevOps with an emphasis in automation
- Must be a self-starter with critical thinking skills
- Gives attention to detail
- Works well with others
- Collaborates with internal teams to understand product requirements and drafts designs of software to meet those needs
- Engages in the scheduling of work by communicating reasonable expectations for delivery
- Programs new product features that have been properly vetted by the Product Management team
- Makes programming changes to existing product features that have been properly vetted by the Product Management team
- Corrects product defects in a timely manner with the guidance of Quality Assurance and Product Management
- Provides testing coverage to streamline high-quality product delivery
- Aids in the release management process by helping compile, test, and release products routinely
- Partners in the establishment and adherence to good development standards
- Provides technical system support for various in-house systems as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Work Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ of total work experience
- Understanding of these concepts: Domain Driven Design, SCORM, Object-relational mapping, Dependency Injection
- Experience with the following (any version greater for each technology is also accepted): Visual Studio Team Foundation Server or similar source control, MS Visual Studio 2008, IIS 6, Windows Server 2003, MS SQL Server 2005, MS Azure (SQL and Hosting)
- Medical Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- TelaDoc – HealthiestYou
- Life Insurance (1 times salary up to $100k)
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care
- Gym Membership (Employee pays half)
- PTO – 3 weeks for new employees
- Holiday Pay
- Casual dress code policy
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work at a computer for long periods of time in an office environment. Employee is also required to accept incoming calls and respond to client tickets via email. Must be able to see, hear and speak.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Hours Of Work
This is a full-time position. The standard workday is generally from Monday through Friday, for 8 hours, with one hour for lunch.
SafetySkills provides award-winning, engaging online safety training for HR compliance and EHS competencies, offering a comprehensive online solution for users to select and assign interactive compliance training to their employees. Since 2007, the SafetySkills team has developed and deployed over 700 EHS online training titles for organizations in six different languages.
SafetySkills believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law (collectively “Protected Statuses”). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, education, compensation, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff and termination, and benefits and assignments