Mobile compatible courses available soon for Enterprise clients!
Teresa Townsend - 11/4/2015
Your SafetySkills Library Will Soon be Mobile Compatible!
We are proud to announce that your SafetySkills library can be transferred to mobile compatible courses! This update will allow your learners to access training on their mobile phones and/or tablets.
Launch Date: December 18, 2015
Important information about Internet Explorer 8
Our new courses are built using HTML5, rather than Flash. This new technology is what allows the courses to play on mobile devices/tablets. HTML5 is not compatible with some older internet browsers, particularly Internet Explorer 8 and below. While we hope this update will be a great advantage to you, we understand that some are still utilizing Internet Explorer 8 or below to access the training. In order to avoid any service disruption for our clients, we are able to keep the Flash courses active for those who need them.
Please see below for a list of commonly asked questions on what you may need to know about this update:
- Can I still take the courses on a PC?
- Yes, all SafetySkills courses can still be taken from a PC in addition to your mobile device and/or tablet.
- Does this affect my current assignments?
- Yes, any assignments that are currently assigned will be replaced with the new HTML5/mobile compatible courses. Additionally, anything new that is assigned will be mobile compatible.
- How do I know if my phone/tablet is compatible?
- Our courses have been tested on numerous devices including iPhone, Android and Windows devices. If your phone can support the latest software updates from the manufacturer, they should be able to launch our courses without issue.
- If I take the course on my phone/tablet, will the system still track my progress and supply a certificate of completion?
- Yes! Taking a course on your phone/tablet will still track just like it would on a PC. You will also still have access to your certificates from either a mobile device or a PC no matter which platform you originally completed the course from.
For now, your accounts are currently still accessing the flash courses. There are some additional factors involved with updating your accounts that we will need your feedback on before proceeding. Please keep an eye out for an email that will be coming in the first week of November with more information. The mobile compatible library has an estimated launch date of December 18, 2015 for EnterprisePro and EnterprisePAYT. Please contact email@example.com for more information or if you have any questions.
An Engaging Experience
SafetySkills online safety training courseware encompasses rich media animations, studio produced audio, dynamic Flash and 3D simulations designed not only to convey the subject matter, but to engage the learner.
Your learners won’t be able to go brain-dead, simply toggling through slides; rather they are continuously challenged throughout the course to solve puzzles, answer questions and interact with the training.
Because Online Safety Training is NOT a Spectator Sport
Online Safety Training
The SafetySkills training library consists of 350+ environmental, occupational health and safety (EHS) and human resources (HR) compliance titles targeted toward multiple industries.
We believe that training is more effective when the learner can identify and relate to the situations, subjects and environments specific to their own industry. SafetySkills online safety training courseware includes EHS and HR series focused on specific industries, including: