Mobile compatible courses now available for MySafetySkills and Direct clients!
Your SafetySkills Library is NOW Mobile Compatible!
We are proud to announce that your SafetySkills library has been updated and can now be launched on mobile devices and tablets. This will be a huge advantage to our clients, but we understand that some of you may have questions or concerns. Please see below for a list of commonly asked questions on what you may need to know about this update.
Commonly asked questions:
- Can I still take the courses on a PC?
- Yes, all SafetySkills courses can still be taken from a PC in addition to your mobile device and/or tablet.
- Does this affect my current assignments?
- No, any assignments that are currently assigned will remain the Flash version of the course. Anything new that is assigned will be mobile compatible.
- How do I know if my phone/tablet is compatible?
- Our courses have been tested on numerous devices including iPhone, Android and Windows devices. If your phone can support the latest software updates from the manufacturer, they should be able to launch our courses without issue.
- If I take the course on my phone/tablet, will the system still track my progress and supply a certificate of completion?
- Yes! Taking a course on your phone/tablet will still track just like it would on a PC. You will also still have access to your certificates from either a mobile device or a PC no matter which platform you originally completed the course from.
Important information about Internet Explorer, version 8!
While this update provides tremendous advantages to our clients, our updated courses are no longer compatible with Internet Explorer version 8. Our new courses are built using HTML5 (instead of Adobe Flash). Internet Explorer version 8 is not compatible with HTML5 content. Considering, this web browser is over 6 years old and has some significant security risks, Microsoft will be ending support for this browser on January 12, 2016. For more information on support for Internet Explorer version 8, please CLICK HERE.
For EnterprisePro and EnterprisePAYT clients:
For now, your accounts are currently still accessing the flash courses. There are some additional factors involved with updating your accounts that we will need each of your feedback on before proceeding. Please keep an eye out for an email that will be coming in the next couple of weeks with more information. The mobile compatible library will be launched for EnterprisePro and EnterprisePAYT by December 31, 2015. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
An Engaging Experience
SafetySkills online safety training courseware encompasses rich media animations, studio produced audio, dynamic Flash and 3D simulations designed not only to convey the subject matter, but to engage the learner.
Your learners won’t be able to go brain-dead, simply toggling through slides; rather they are continuously challenged throughout the course to solve puzzles, answer questions and interact with the training.
Because Online Safety Training is NOT a Spectator Sport
Online Safety Training
The SafetySkills training library consists of 350+ environmental, occupational health and safety (EHS) and human resources (HR) compliance titles targeted toward multiple industries.
We believe that training is more effective when the learner can identify and relate to the situations, subjects and environments specific to their own industry. SafetySkills online safety training courseware includes EHS and HR series focused on specific industries, including: