What's Changed in Version 10.1 of the SafetySkills LMS
Teresa Townsend - 9/30/2016
Update to SafetySkills Learning Management System
You asked. We listened. Version 10.1 is here!
Version 10.1 of the SafetySkills LMS was published on October 2, 2016. This update is primarily focused on allowing clients to run summarized reports. An administrator will now have the ability to group by any standard or custom field to easily calculate training time, courses assigned, courses completed and compliance percentages in the main report. Additionally, since this functionality was added to the main report, administraotrs will also have the ability to save and schedule these reports to be automatically emailed to them. For now, the existing Compliance Report remains the same in the SafetySkills LMS.
To learn more about this update and how it affects you:
- Read below in the section entitled "How This Update Affects You..."
- Watch this How-To Video: How To Run Reports - Video
- Read this knowledgebase article: How-To Run a Summarized Report
- Login to your LMS to see the new update! If you aren't sure what your LMS login page URL is, please CLICK HERE, enter your email and then click "Find Learning Portal"
- Contact SafetySkills customer care with any additional questions by submitting a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
How This Update Affects You...
For Administrators, Super Administrators and Owners:
- Ability to run summarized reports when grouping by any field for:
- Number of remaining assignments
- Number of completed assignments
- Total training minutes
- Compliance percentage
- These totals can be calculated on a per-learner level or by any custom field
- Saved compliance reports
- Automatically emailed compliance reports
- Updated exporting options
- Dates will now export properly from the LMS without any additional formatting in excel
- Total time now exports properly from LMS
- .xls was removed from exporting options due outdated formatting abilities. .xlsx
For Learners:Update 10.1 will not affect the learner experience in the SafetySkills LMS.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
An Engaging Experience
SafetySkills online safety training courseware encompasses rich media animations, studio produced audio, dynamic Flash and 3D simulations designed not only to convey the subject matter, but to engage the learner.
Your learners won’t be able to go brain-dead, simply toggling through slides; rather they are continuously challenged throughout the course to solve puzzles, answer questions and interact with the training.
Because Online Safety Training is NOT a Spectator Sport
Online Safety Training
The SafetySkills training library consists of 350+ environmental, occupational health and safety (EHS) and human resources (HR) compliance titles targeted toward multiple industries.
We believe that training is more effective when the learner can identify and relate to the situations, subjects and environments specific to their own industry. SafetySkills online safety training courseware includes EHS and HR series focused on specific industries, including: