What's Changed in Version 8.0 of the SafetySkills LMS
Teresa Townsend - 3/15/2016
Update to SafetySkills Learning Management System
You asked. We listened. Version 8.0 is here!
Version 8.0 of the SafetySkills LMS was published on March 15, 2016. This update was primarily focused on allowing clients to reactivate users. We received multiple requests from clients wanting the ability to deactivate and reactivate users as needed, when staffing changes or rehires occur. Version 8.0 answers that request!
To learn more about this update and how it affects you:
- Read below in the section entitled "How This Update Affects You..."
- Watch this How-To Video: How-To Reactivate Users
- Read this knowledgebase article: How-To Reactivate Users
- Contact SafetySkills customer care with any additional questions by submitting a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Login to your LMS to see the new update! If you aren't sure what your LMS login page URL is, please CLICK HERE, enter your email and then click "Find Learning Portal"
How This Update Affects You...
For Administrators, Super Administrators and Owners:
- Ability to reactivate users:
- You can now reactivate users in the "Users" tab of the LMS
- You will no longer need to contact support to reactivate your previously deactivated users
Additional Features for HR Integration:
- SafetySkills will be contacting those clients utilizing HR Integration to upgrade you to the new service. Once that is active, you will have access to more features in the SafetySkills LMS to customize your integration.
To avoid confusion, learners will now only see "View Details" in the details button if there are no associated attachments or offline sessions.
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
An Engaging Experience
SafetySkills online safety training courseware encompasses rich media animations, studio produced audio, dynamic Flash and 3D simulations designed not only to convey the subject matter, but to engage the learner.
Your learners won’t be able to go brain-dead, simply toggling through slides; rather they are continuously challenged throughout the course to solve puzzles, answer questions and interact with the training.
Because Online Safety Training is NOT a Spectator Sport
Online Safety Training
The SafetySkills training library consists of 350+ environmental, occupational health and safety (EHS) and human resources (HR) compliance titles targeted toward multiple industries.
We believe that training is more effective when the learner can identify and relate to the situations, subjects and environments specific to their own industry. SafetySkills online safety training courseware includes EHS and HR series focused on specific industries, including: