What's Changed in Version 9.0 of the SafetySkills LMS!
Teresa Townsend - 7/8/2016
Update to SafetySkills Learning Management System
You asked. We listened. Version 9.0 is here!
Version 9.0 of the SafetySkills LMS will be published on July 11, 2016. This update is primarily focused on allowing clients to create courses, or assignments from their attachments in the system. Attachments can include Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, etc. Once the attachments are uploaded, Owners and Super Administrators can create courses from those attachments, assign them to users and track which learners have viewed the content. We received multiple requests from clients wanting this ability. Version 9.0 answers that request!
To learn more about this update and how it affects you:
- Read below in the section entitled "How This Update Affects You..."
- Watch this How-To Video: How-To Create a Course From an Attachment - Video
- Read this knowledgebase article: How-To Create a Course From an Attachment - Article
- Login to your LMS to see the new update! If you aren't sure what your LMS login page URL is, please CLICK HERE, enter your email and then click "Find Learning Portal"
- Contact SafetySkills customer care with any additional questions by submitting a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org
How This Update Affects You...
For Administrators, Super Administrators and Owners:
- Ability to create courses from attachments:
- You can now create courses from attachments in the "Courses" tab of the LMS
- Ability to assign attachments to users:
- You can now assign an attachment as a course to any group or users
- Attachments can be assigned manually or through auto-assign
- Ability to view status of attachment courses in reports:
- Any attachment courses assigned will display in the "Reports" tab of the LMS
- Ability to take attachments as a course
You can now print certifications for viewing attachments when they are assigned as a course
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
An Engaging Experience
SafetySkills online safety training courseware encompasses rich media animations, studio produced audio, dynamic Flash and 3D simulations designed not only to convey the subject matter, but to engage the learner.
Your learners won’t be able to go brain-dead, simply toggling through slides; rather they are continuously challenged throughout the course to solve puzzles, answer questions and interact with the training.
Because Online Safety Training is NOT a Spectator Sport
Online Safety Training
The SafetySkills training library consists of 350+ environmental, occupational health and safety (EHS) and human resources (HR) compliance titles targeted toward multiple industries.
We believe that training is more effective when the learner can identify and relate to the situations, subjects and environments specific to their own industry. SafetySkills online safety training courseware includes EHS and HR series focused on specific industries, including: