Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the best SaaS companies in Oklahoma? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you’re looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all these things, read on to see if you would be a good fit for us.
The Office Manager is a professional who wears multiple hats, is well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. The Office Manager is responsible for scheduling meetings and appointments with vendors, maintaining office supplies, greeting visitors, and providing general administrative support to our employees as well as oversee the office environment.
- Main contact for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, security and errands
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies and assist with the logistics of new hires and terminations as necessary
- Plan and execute company events (i.e. quarterly rallies, luncheons, parties for birthdays/ employment anniversaries, holidays etc.) to enhance morale and company culture
- Serves as the primary contact for building security and liaison with security vendors
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage relationship with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Organize maintenance companies to ensure appliances are in good working order
- Monitor office supplies and order new stationery, furniture, appliances and electronics as required
- Provide professional assistance to visitors as well as employees
- Perform special projects and keep management properly informed
- Determine current office trends and provide a review to management to act on
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Report office progress to senior leadership and collaborating with them to improve office operations
- Providing excellent customer support by triaging incoming inquiries, monitoring support tickets and documenting correspondence
- Address customer issues on the phone and via email to ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Record all customer tickets and enter data into support systems
- Create a prompt, professional and appropriate response to customer requests and issues
- Coordinate efforts with staff and SMEs to resolve problems, log and track requests for assistance
- Responsible for knowing when to escalate an incident as well as ability to resolve basic questions to problems associated with account administration, system navigation/functionality access and FAQs
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Work Experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Previous experience working in a technology office environment is preferred
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience or 1-2 years of experience in office management preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Teladoc – HealthiestYou
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care
- Gym Membership (Employee pays half)
- PTO – 3 weeks for new employees
- Holiday Pay
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work at a computer. The employee must be able to lift/move weight up to 25lbs. Employee is also required to accept incoming calls and must be able to hear and speak.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Hours Of Work
This is a full-time position. The standard workday is generally from Monday through Friday, with 8 hours commencing from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, with one hour for lunch.
SafetySkills provides award-winning, engaging online safety training for HR compliance and EHS competencies, offering a comprehensive online solution for users to select and assign interactive compliance training to their employees. Since 2007, the SafetySkills team has developed and deployed over 700 EHS online training titles for organizations in six different languages.
SafetySkills believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law (collectively “Protected Statuses”). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer/employee relationship, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, education, compensation, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff and termination, and benefits and assignments.