Minnesota Sexual Harassment Training Regulations
Who is required to receive training?
- Employees of the executive branch agencies.
- Classified employees under:
- Office of the Legislative Auditor
- Minnesota State Retirement System
- Public Employee Retirement Association
- Teacher’s Retirement Association
- Third parties that interact with these offices, including:
- Applicants for state employment
- Business partners
- Unpaid interns
- Other individuals that State employees interact with for business purposes, including advocates, lobbyists, and representatives of individuals or businesses
Where can I find the law?
State Office Information for Sexual Harassment Complaints and Investigations
To learn more about the compliant process or to file a complaint, visit the Minnesota Department of Human Rights website.
540 Fairview Avenue North, Suite 201
Saint Paul MN 55104
Office: (651) 539-1133
MN Relay: 711
Toll Free: 1(800) 657-3704
SafetySkills Recommended Training
|Employee Group||Recommended SafetySkills Course(s)|
|Supervisory Employees||HRM-10.2 Sexual Harassment and Discrimination for Managers|
|Non-Supervisory Employees||HRM-17.2 Sexual Harassment and Discrimination for Employees|